Balsamic Agave Vinaigrette
Makes about 2 cups
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave syrup
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Tablespoons minced chives
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots
- Whisk together the Dijon mustard, vinegar and agave until emulsified.
- Continuing to whisk and slowly pour in the olive oil. They should blend and emulsify easily.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, chives and shallots. This dressing will keep well in the refrigerator, covered tightly, for 2 – 3 weeks.
Credit: Mani Niall