Need a little help coming up with dinner ideas for Valentine’s? With so many things on sale this week it’s hard to decide. Here’s what we’re eating!
What we’re eating this week:
- Olympics-viewing snacks – try smoked cheddar nachos for something different, or a simple Korean-style chicken wings. Avocados are on sale for your guacamole needs.
- Ski snacks – Family Day weekend is a great time to get out in the mountains! Here are some great snacks to take with you!
- Fattoush – If the weather has you wanting a taste of spring, try this tasty Mediterranean fattoush salad prepared with dried sumac.
- Valentine’s Day
- Parmesan Asparagus from Wellness Mama
- Epic Rib-eye Steak from Jamie Oliver
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings from Simple Vegan Blog
- Mango Sorbet from Perry’s Plate
Ingredients we’re excited about:
- Fuji & Gala Apples
- Kent Mangoes
- Premium Steaks