This week we’re excited to welcome a new True Local product from Forrest Farms: Quail eggs!
Despite being very small in size, quail eggs actually hold a lot of nutrients. They contain an impressive amount of Vitamin A which helps protect your eyes, they’re a good source of Vitamin D, potassium and much more!
If you’ve never tried quail eggs, this is your chance.
Check out the recipes we’ve got lined up to help you incorporate them into your diet!
Ingredients we’re excited about:
- True Local Quail Eggs from Forrest Farm
- True Local Asparagus from Mobetta Farms
- Pacific Grey Cod
What we’re eating this week
- Red Quinoa and Quail Egg Salad from Gourmet Traveller
- Spring Potato Salad with Quail Eggs from the Wild Greens & Sardines blog
- Quail Egg Breakfast Sandwiches from the Regan Baroni blog
- Quail Eggs in Hashbrown Nests from the Jo Cooks blog
- Seared Cod with Potato and Chorizo Hobo Packs from bon appetit
- Mediterranean Baked Cod with Lemon and Garlic from the Mediterranean Dish
To check out our Weekly Specials flyer, click here. Read our Monthly Flyer for great deals available this month, or come by the store for hundreds more all-natural and organic groceries at great member prices.[fbcomments]