Thinking of breakfast in bed for mom? Here are some helpful tips:
- Ask Mom if she wants breakfast in bed! Mom might prefer to sleep in or go out for breakfast!
- Make a tried and true recipe that mom will love. This isn’t the time to make your first souffle! Here are some ideas from the Kootenay Co-op recipe archive.
- Make something that lets you clean up while it cooks so Mom doesn’t walk into a dirty kitchen.
- If Mom is an early riser, bring her something fun and special to do while she wakes up (and you finish cooking): a magazine she likes but rarely gets to read, or new music to listen to.
- Don’t forget that Kootenay Co-op is giving Moms free coffee from 7:30 to 10:00am. We also have slices of cake at 20% off while they last.
Do you have more ideas for Mother’s Day? Share them below in the comments!