Ever wanted to meet your Chicken Farmer? Now’s your chance! Tamara Smith of Cripple Crow Ranch will be helping out at the Kootenay Co-op Butcher Shop Friday, August 11th. Her chicken will be 10% off this weekend.
- Cherries from True Local Just-a-mere Farm in Creston – Save $1
- Peaches from the Okanagan – Save $1
- Watermelon from the Okanagan and Washington – 27% off
- – 5lb case regular $34.99, SALE $25.99
– 10lb case regular $64.99, SALE $49.99
– By the pound – Save $1
- Green and yellow beans from True Local McIntyre Farms in Argenta – Save $1
- Roma and field tomatoes from the Okanagan – 16% off
- Corn on the cob from the Okanagan – 33% off
- Wagyu Beef Burger Patties – 10% off
- Wagyu Salt and Pepper Sausage – 15% off
- Pork and Beef Cheddar Sausage – Save $1
- Cripple Crow Ranch Fresh Chicken Parts – 3-day sale, 10% off
This week we’re featuring True Local Ebesse Zozo Hot Sauce, made right here in Nelosn! Edmond will be at the Kootenay Co-op handing out burning hot samples of his full line of mild to HOT HOT HOT, hot sauces from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm on Thursday, August 17th. Come meet the maker and take advantage of the weekly special to save a dollar on this unique True Local product!