- 8 apples, spartan or granny smith
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup raisins
- water or apple juice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup wheat germ, toasted
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Slice apples until you have enough to line a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Mix the apples in a bowl with lemon juice, cinnamon, flour and raisins.
- Return them to the baking dish, adding enough water or apple juice to cover the bottom.
- Mix topping in a bowl and press onto top of apples.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Serves 8.
Credit: Laurel’s Kitchen[fbcomments]