Bee Pollen Confections
- 3 tbsp bee pollen
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 4 – 5 large calimyrna figs
- 2 – 3 tbsp honey, enough to enable the mixture to stick together
- coconut to roll the balls in
- If you have a strong food processor, or blender, you can throw all the ingredients in and process until blended. Otherwise, mince the nuts and fruit and then blend with all the rest of the ingredients except the coconut.
- Have a dish of water handy to dip your fingers in as you roll small balls – the size is up to you.
- Drop each ball into a dish of coconut and roll till covered.
- Store in the refrigerator and eat at will.
– Kootenay Co-op Kitchen[fbcomments]