- 1 large bunch Kale
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp grey salt
- ½ tsp dry basil and dill weed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives, pitted and minced
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ¼ cup Pine Nuts
- ½ English Cucumber, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- De-spine the washed and dried Kale and chop it finely, place into large bowl.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and massage this into the leaves.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix and serve.
Adapted from Julie Daniluk