Fruit season under way, and that means cherries! This week, we have beautiful Okanagan-grown Lapin cherries on specials.
- Lapin cherries from the Okanagan – Save $1
- Raspberries from True Local Hummingbird Farm – Save $1
- Watermelon from the Okanagan – 25% off
- Avocados from Mexico – 20% off
– 5lb case regular $34.99, SALE $25.99
– 10lb case regular $64.99, SALE $49.99
– By the pound – Save $1
- Long English cucumbers from BC – Save $1
- New nugget potatoes from Lower Mainland BC – 14% off
- Carrot bunches from True Local Tipiland Organic Produce – Save $1
- Red and green leaf lettuce from various local farms – 12% off
- Wagyu beef steaks – 10% off:
– Prime rid
Cheese and Tapas
- Alexis de Portneuf Caprano from Quebec – 15% off
Love buying your food from local farmers and suppliers? Be sure to check out this week’s True Local profile featuring David Beringer from the Uphill Bakery. Try David’s amazing baguettes and meet him in person on Tuesday, August 1st from 11 am to 2 pm.
We have hundreds more products on sale throughout the month of July. See our Monthly Flyer for more great prices for our members.