Would you like your artwork displayed in our café?
Don’t miss out on your chance to display and sell your artwork in our café seating area. Fill out and submit your application by November 15 2018 to apply.
Visit our customer service desk to pick-up and submit your application or download the application form and submit it electronically to email@example.com.
You may need the most recent version of Adobe Reader to complete the form and submit it electronically (download it here).
We have some rules for artists to follow if you would like to display and sell your work here in our café seating area. Please read through this information and feel free to talk to us at the Customer Service counter if there are any questions that we have left unanswered.
- Photos of all artwork & contact information must be submitted to our Customer Service Desk by November 15 each year. Exhibitions will be chosen by our Co-op team for the 12 months following this date. Please do not drop off the physical artwork for consideration: photos/website link only.
- The artist will work with the Co-op team to hang the display at the appropriate time as determined by the Co-op unless otherwise arranged.
- The Co-op is a member-owned store that takes pride in offering exceptional customer service, therefore the Co-op staff will take in consideration feedback from its staff, members and customers regarding the artwork displayed in the café.
- The Co-op reserves the right to accept or refuse part or totality of an artwork should it be considered inappropriate or offensive by a staff, member or customer, at any point during the month in which it is displayed.
- The Co-op may takes measures to replace any artwork considered inappropriate.
- Art displays will remain on display for one month and will be removed by the artist at the date predetermined by the Co-op team.
- Our staff will direct all art sales, negotiations, and arrangements to the artist and no commission will be taken by the Co-op. All pricing (or a NFS sign) must be visible beside each piece of artwork. A bio with the artists contact info should accompany the art installation and be posted on the wall near the artwork.
- Any art pieces that are sold while on display here must remain at the café until the end of the exhibition period.
- Please note that any artwork chosen for display will be hanging in a busy public eating area which has minimal supervision for theft or vandalism. The Kootenay Co-op assumes no responsibility for theft or damages to work being displayed here.
Thank-you for your interest in displaying your work here with us. To request a showing, please complete and submit the Artist Submission Letter fillable form.