Cucumber & Citrus Detox Water
- Half a cucumber, sliced thin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 grapefruit
- Ginger, 1 half-inch piece chopped into 4 pieces
- 4 – 6 cups of water
- Hot chili pepper (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a pitcher or large mason jar.
- Pour water into the pitcher/jar and stir.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least an hour so the cucumber, citrus, and ginger have time to infuse into the water.
- Enjoy chilled or at room temperature.
Note: If you like the flavour of your water after an hour of infusing, remove the solid ingredients from your pitcher/jar. If you prefer a stronger brew, leave the solids in. Keep in the fridge for 3 – 5 days.