What We’re eating
The weather is growing colder, and the leaves are beginning to change! It’s the perfect time spend a day inside, trying a new recipe. Need some inspiration? We’ve got you covered!
Ingredients we’re excited about
This week you can find Okanagan plums, pears and apples on sale in Produce. We also have True Local boneless pork shoulder roast from Tarzwell Farms in our Butcher Shop. Check out our weekly specials for the full list, and don’t forget to check out our monthly specials for our best deals for September.
What We’re Eating
- Pear Salad With Dried Cherries and Candied Walnuts from Minimalist Baker
- Roasted Carrot and Pear Soup Recipe from Bite Me More
- Slow-Cooked Pork Shoulder with Roasted Apples from Food and Wine
- Grilled Cinnamon Plums with Sweetened Mascarpone from The Cozy Apron
- Apple Pie Crumble Bars (Vegan + GF) from Minimalist Baker