What We’re Eating
Take a deep breath… Hold it… and let it out… It’s now that wonderful in-between time, after the spooky season, but with plenty of time before the upcoming holidays. I like to take this time to unwind, and give myself some breathing room before the inevitable holiday craziness! This week, we’ve found recipes with minimal prep time (and effort), so you can have maximum time for relaxation!
Ingredients we’re excited about
This week you can find organic avocados, and Napa cabbage from Tipiland Farm on special in the Produce Department. We also have ground beef from Tarzwell and pork side ribs and seasoned pork riblets in the Butcher Department!
- Huevos Rancheros Casserole from Kitchn
- Baked Egg Avocado Boats from Hip Foodie Mom
- Baby Leaf Salad with Avocado, Grated Carrot, Pomegranate with an Orange-Miso Dressing from Naturally Sassy
- Easy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup from Hurry the Food Up
- Crock-Pot Spaghetti from Delish
- Cinnamon Baked Pears from Hurry the Food Up
Photo by Edgar Castrejon