What We’re Eating
Here at the Co-op, we hope we can inspire you to try new, tasty recipes with fresh and healthy ingredients. Below are some recipes to do just that. We hope you love them just as much as we do!
Ingredients we’re excited about
This week you can find organic Napa cabbage from Earth Temple Garden and kale from Tipiland Farm on special in the Produce Department. We also have ground pork from Cutter Ranch and top sirloin roasts from both Tarzwell Farms and Blue Goose Cattle Co. in the Butcher Department!
- Easy Kimchi from MyRecipes
- Golabki – Polish Cabbage Rolls from Genius Kitchen
- Roasted Broccoli Sweet Potato Chickpea Salad from The Minimalist Baker
- Raw Kale, Cabbage and Carrot Chopped Salad With Maple Sesame Vinaigrette from Gourmande in the Kitchen
- Creamy Avocado Banana Green Smoothie from The Minimalist Baker
- How to Cook a Top Sirloin Beef Roast from The Black Peppercorn